Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Real Housekeeping Anonymous: Good Housekeeping vs. Real Housekeeping...


I recently started a separate blog in what I hope will collect photos of real people's homes au naturale. As in... not company ready, lazy saturday morning cartoons, or rushing out the door ten minutes late to work homes.

I aired my dirty laundry first:)



Real Housekeeping Anonymous: Good Housekeeping vs. Real Housekeeping...: What do your friends houses look like when guests aren't there? I have to admit, I think I'm a pretty good housekeeper. I think m...

2 comments:

  1. Hah! What a good idea. My house gets super messy sometimes, even though I spend hours cleaning it daily. (Ok, I admit I skip a day here and there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose,
    Ive nominated you for the Liebster Award! You need to go to my page and read all of the details my friend! : )

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and discuss here. You can also share your own tips and ask questions of the author. Complaints and constructive criticism are welcomed. Derogatory and hateful comments will be deleted.